Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sharing the Love on Valentine’s Day!

IMG_3594 We had such a wonderful Valentine’s Day. The kids had parties at school. When I picked them up, they were full of sugar and fun stories about their day. Once Daddy came home, we had dinner and decorated cupcakes. The kids had so much fun putting sprinkles and hearts on the cupcakes. I had fun using my new frosting skills. I still need a lot of practice, but it was fun! After we were all done decorating the cookies, we headed out to deliver them to all the neighbors with special Valentine greetings. It was so much fun! The perfect way to end Valentine’s day. Friday Brad and I are going out on a Valentine’s date while Braden and Ellaina go to Crosspoint church Parents night out! Pizza and bounce house for the kids, romance for Mom and Dad!IMG_3576IMG_3563IMG_3569IMG_3575IMG_3577IMG_3545IMG_3560IMG_3585IMG_3593IMG_3590

No comments: