Sunday, April 8, 2012

Disney’s Princesses on Ice!

DSC01115 (3) I had the great privilege of taking Ellaina and Braden to Disney’s Princesses on ice. It was such a wonderful time! We bought the tickets through my friend’s daughter’s girl scout troop, so the seats were in a nice place. I don’t know how Disney does it, but it was truly magical! They went through the stories of Rapunzel, Cinderella and Tiana. I thought Rapunzel was going to be my favorite, but both Ellaina and I left excited most about Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.

It was originally supposed to be a girls night with just Ellaina and I, but they were able to get an extra ticket. I asked Ellaina if it would be OK for Braden to come as our Prince Charming? Her response was so cute. She said, “Yes, but he doesn't have a costume.” Then she recommended we go buy one :) I thought that was such a sweet response.

It was a great night with my two big kids! The entire first half they both sat on my lap eyes wide with excitement.  It was truly magical!!

No comments: