Wednesday, May 9, 2012

“THAT IS STINKY”

Those are the words Braden said in his ridiculously loud voice as we entered the family restroom immediately after a gentlemen was leaving. I don’t really know if he was even past Braden yet, when Braden so boisterously shared that bit of information with me. I was trying my hardest not to laugh. One because I didn't want him to keep saying it, and two because I didn't want to breath to deep and fall over from the horrible smell. I can’t even write about this without laughing out loud. The entire bathroom break, Braden kept talking about how bad the bathroom smelt. As he held the door for me to push the stroller out he said, “Let’s get out of this stinky place fast”.

Afterwards, we went into the nursing room so I could feed Graham. As we left the nursing room and walked past the family bathroom again, he yelled “Hey Mommy, here is that stinky bathroom again!” I started to laugh this time…there is only so much I can take before I break. Unfortunately, we turn the corner and the guy that was in the bathroom before us was right there. Thankfully Braden didn’t connect the dots. I could only imagine what he would have said had he known that was the person that made the bathroom stinky :)

No comments: